Camellia Gardens of Life Care, located in the second largest city in southwest Georgia, has easy access to all Thomasville has to offer. Located near historic downtown, our facility is close to Paradise Park. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Thomasville Visitors Center provides event and attraction information about the historic town and includes places to eat and spend the night.
- The Downtown Thomasville website provides information about historic Victorian downtown buildings, and the preserved businesses within.
- Each year since the 1920s, Thomasville hosts the Rose Show and Festival which includes parades, food, live music, crafts and, of course, lots of roses.
- The Thomasville Rose Garden boasts more than 500 rose bushes and a delightful fragrance people travel for hours to experience.
- The main building of The Pebble Hill Plantation was originally built in 1851 and rebuilt in 1936 after a fire. The grand house and grounds are open to the public as a museum of a gilded age plantation and the lifestyle of wealthy Northern winter homeowners in the south.